Tel: (855) 12-860060 / 013-333110 / E-mail: cambodiacrochet@gmail.com
| Cambodia Croch
et Facebook | Christmas products | All products | Training | Resource | Activity | Contact us |

Monday, October 18, 2010

The bell & Merry Christmas

Suddenly I heard a soft twinkling sound, and from his bag he pulled out a BELL,. "Teach the children that as the lost sheep are found by the sound of the bell, it should ring mankind to the fold. The bell symbolizes guidance and return.
Santa looked back and was pleased. He looked back at me and I saw that the twinkle was back in his eyes. He said, "Remember, teach the children the true meaning of Christmas and do not put me in the center, for I am but a humble servant of the One that is, and I bow down to worship him, our LORD, our GOD." 
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment